Friday, December 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas with Ol' St. Nick

So, our church was doing some gift basket drawings last weekend and I made a gift basket full of homemade Christmas cards and some Christmas home décor. This is one of the card sets. I'll be showing you the rest of the stuff over the next week. I hope you are getting ready for Christmas in a peaceful and enjoyable way!!! ;)
 
 I really love the colors and the design of this one. I think I cased it. Well it started out as a case and then it took on a life of its own.
 
Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up! If you are interested in anything in particular feel free to email me with questions and I'll give you deets on what it is. You can also jog on over to my Stampin' Up! Store HERE. But don't feel like you have to or anything, I'm just sharin' for inspiration.
 
Hugs and lots of love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment