Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Feb. Challenge

Hi beautiful crafters!

So, as some of you know I'm on bed rest! Nope I'm not pregos I just did something major to my knee (we are still waiting for the xrays to come back) and so doc put me on bed rest basically! But in my head I heard him say craft room rest! YEAH buddy! lol

Either way, I don't have any project life to work on because I'm caught up so I thought it might be fun to partake in a few challenges over the next week or two. I'm out of birthday cards so...that's what they will be. ;) PREWARNED!


SO, Peachy Keen is having a super cute challenge HERE! And I decided I wanted to play along! ;)

Here's a list of What was used:
Cricut- Twinkle Toes
Ink- Staz on Basic Black
Embellishments- Washi, and basic pearls from Stampin up
Stamps- "Happy Birthday" from Peachy Keen Stamps March 2012 Gnomes SOTM,
Her cutie pie face is from PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment
Tools- Fancy label punch and word window punch from stampin' up!
Adhesive- dimensionals and 2 way glue pen

Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are creating a beautiful day!






3 comments:

  1. What a happy and fun card! This inspires me to do something with that cartridge. I think I used it once...I can remember when I wanted it "so bad"...lol! Hope you are up and at it in no time. Sorry to hear about your knee. I will say a prayer for your quick recovery my crafty friend :-)
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the little pearls on her dress and the washi tape! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Raven! love the pop of black with the washi tape! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete