Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi beautiful crafty friends! I am so excited that I decided to play in the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. AND AND AND I just ordered the super adorable new face stamps! They are called PK-1385 Cartoon Bombshell Face Assortment! Cuteness right? Do they remind you of anything? Anything? Look around my bloggie blog yup yup super 50's style! I think they are on sale until Saturday or close to that so get them while they are hot. ;)

Just another pic of a different angle! I AM SO LOVIN this little guy! I ended up doing the Cricut.com subscription so be on the lookout for some super cutie pie Cricut projects. This little guy/gal was made using the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. Stamped with a cutie pie Peachy Face and Happy Easter is a Stampin up sentiment. Oh I also stitched on the card using an Amy Tan stitching kit. 

That is all. Hope you crafties are all having a beautiful day!!! 
Love and Creative Blessings,
Raven

3 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin cute! That bunny is adorable and those paper are so FUN! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Raven! What a CUTE bunny and great take on the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch!
    Thanks for linking up and playing along with PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raven, this card is sooo cute! I miss seeing your posts on FB!! I will be back on there really soon!

    ReplyDelete