Monday, August 18, 2014

Color My World

Hi beautiful crafters!!! We hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! The design team has some super fun projects to show you because it is...

SNEAK PEEK TIME!!!!

Oh yeah, oh yeah! There was dancing in the streets when these cuties came to my house. Okay maybe more like dancing on the sidewalk next to the mailbox, but you get the idea. 

I used my favorite new set called "Color My World" ECKKKK!!!!


Yeah isn't this stamp set the cutest?!?!?! Be sure to keep checking the blog because all the ladies created some amazing inspiration for you!

The new stamps will be available at the Pretty Cute Stamps Store VERY SOON! Be sure to join us on Facebook to see all the sneak peeks and the blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... To CUTE! Love this card and the colors:) Thank You for sharing. Disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete