Friday, September 19, 2014

Spook-WHAT?!?!?!~Sneak Peek

Hi beautiful crafters! I am so excited to share with you all my sneak peek for this WONDERFUL September release! You will definitely want to stick around as the Design Team has created some amazing projects to share. 

Please remember, these stamps will be available for purchase during the big hop on 
September 24, 2014.

My project for today features one of my favorite sets from this release called "Spooktacular"

ECK!!!


This is a small bag sewn together with scrap fabric and I stamped it using Staz'On ink and a few of the cutie pie stamps from the "Spooktacular" stamp set. I filled it up with some yummy candy corn and it will go out to one of my good friends who is living in Dallas. A quick and easy gift that would be great for classmates or neighbors. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see Karla's amazing project!

And in case you haven't picked up the August release yet the bundle is still on sale for a great price. 

Hugs and Creative Blessings,
Raven

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Rica. I hope you enjoy the content I provide.

    ReplyDelete