Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Words For Pictures~A GREAT READ!!!

I was so excited to read Words For Pictures as my son and I are both huge Marvel fans. Brian Michael Bendis is one of the greatest artists to date. I was captivated cover to cover by the illustrations along with the process that goes into writing comics and graphic novels. The beautifully illustrated book has inspired me to begin drawing again with multiple different types of media. To know so much goes into each illustration just strengthens my love for this craft. I would highly recommend this book to any comic book enthusiast and aspiring artists of all mediums. A wonderful and quick read. After I was done reading this book I handed it over to my 12 year old son and he was enamored with the graphics and the content of this wonderful book. Thank you  Blogging for Books for allowing me the opportunity to review this great read; all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment