Sunday, October 26, 2014

Adventure Time Crafts_AMAZING read!

I have to say my kids are enamored with Adventure Time. Although I'm not a huge fan of the show any excuse to craft for the kiddos is a good excuse to me.  So I went ahead and picked out this book from Blogging for Books for this review. The kids and I love it! It has some of the coolest crafts featuring Adventure time themes. Honestly, most of the projects can be altered to include more versatility than just being "Adventure Time" themed. I volunteer some time teaching art at the kiddos school and I will definitely be incorporating some of these ideas. I'm sure all the kids will love them!

This is a great book for all ages. I especially loved that the projects weren't singular crafts. For example, there are projects to knit, crochet, paint, shrink a dink, nail art; it pretty much covers all of the crafty base. I can't say enough good about this book. I really thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. To be honest I am currently working on the Crochet Homies Cozies pattern included in the book and I'm typing this review with my freshly painted OH MY GLOB, Nail art! Yup TONS of great ideas!!!
 
 
With Jake the dog and Finn the human, the crafts will never end! Learn how to stitch, paint, sculpt, and crochet more than 23 projects featuring your favorite Adventure Time™ characters. You'll find designs by fans just like you for plush toys, chic jewelry, crafty home decor, and stylish fashions straight from the Candy Kingdom:

* Reversible Jake/Cake Plush
* Marceline's Axe
* Bubblegum's Like-Like Sweater
* Peppermint Butler Pillow
* Oh My Glob, Nail Art!
* Fionna and Finn Hats
* BMO's 8-Bit Fuse Bead Coasters

And so much more! What the lump are you waiting for? It's time to D.I.Y.!

No comments:

Post a Comment