Thursday, January 22, 2015

Book Review~The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag

The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag

The Berenstain Bears are always going on fun and new adventures but this time they are competing with one another. Every parent of multiple children knows what it's like to have your kids try to outdo each other and share their pride in their accomplishments. This was such an adorable read and a great lesson for the kiddos. I do have to mention that we've had Berenstain Bears in our house over 30 years and this book has a different feel to it. Every BB book has an underlined meaning and a great message. I've noticed most if not all of the previous books don't come right out and say what the message is; although the chalkboard on the first page is normally a clue to the message. This one felt different in that the message was repeated over and over. Normally papa or mama will do something that really helps the message sink in but they don't come right out and say it. The kiddos and I enjoyed the message and laughed about how similar the cubs argue like my kiddos. 


This was a good read although like I stated it felt a lot different than the previous Berenstain Bear books. 

I received this BOOK FREE from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers PROGRAM. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 

No comments:

Post a Comment