Monday, December 21, 2015

Clean it Monday~Week 1 (Pinterest Inspired cleaning)

 Hey guys! So my plan is to try and blog something every single day or at least 4 days a week going forward. I want to stay on track and I'm hoping this will help. So since today is Monday and it's my cleaning day I decided to share a cleaning tip that I found on Pinterest and I LOVE it! 

So one of my lovely kids decided to warm up pizza in the microwave this morning and left it a wee bit too long and it exploded. I've been a neat freak about my kitchen for the last few months so when I opened this up today I about had a panic attack. No joke; it was bad. 

So a while back I found this pin on pinterest Click HERE!
    
"Whatcha gonna do is" grab a microwave safe bowl, 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar. Set it into the microwave and turn the microwave on for 5 minutes. Wait about 2 minutes after the 5 because the bowl is going to be VERY hot (use mittens). 
Then you take a warm wet washcloth and wipe down the microwave. Everything comes off so easily I just love this recipe. I have it written down in the back of my planner as one of my 
go-to cleaning recipes. 
This is an "almost done" picture I still need to clean a few more spots but I wanted to show how easy it is to clean out. 

I hope this helps some of you who have a messy microwave. ;) 

Have a great one y'all and happy cleaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment